ServiceCorps is an 8-week summer service and leadership development program for Coatesville youth between the ages of 14-18. Youth participants gain invaluable work experience, opportunities to serve and connect with their community, develop life and leadership skills, and earn a summer income.
Interested in serving as future a ServiceCorps Host site? The application can be found here.
Please see the 2016 flyer below.
How to apply?
Applications were due by Friday, March 18, 2016 – 4pm. We are now in the process of finalizing the 2016 class.
Who can apply for 2017? Applicants must:
* Be between 14-18 years old as of June 24, 2017
* Be a Coatesville Area School District resident
* Be eligible to work in the U.S.
* Have a valid social security number
How are students selected?
The selection process is 3 rounds.
- Application – each application is reviewed and scored by multiple staff members.
- Interview – some of the applicants will move on to the interview round.
- Mock resource day – after the interview round, some of those applicants will be invited to a mock resource-day (leadership development day).
We will then select our final 40.
Interested in serving as a future ServiceCorps Host site? The application can be found here.
Download the 2015 ServiceCorps Report