ServiceCorps is an 8-week summer service and leadership development program for Coatesville youth between the ages of 14-18. Youth participants gain invaluable work experience, opportunities to serve and connect with their community, develop life and leadership skills, and earn a summer income.
How to apply?
Youth applications will be available on February 21, 2017 and can be found online, with school Guidance Counselors or by visiting the CYI offices.
Who can apply for 2017? Applicants must:
* Be between 14-18 years old as of June 19, 2017
* Be a Coatesville Area School District resident
* Be eligible to work in the U.S.
* Have a valid social security number
How are students selected?
The selection process is 3 rounds.
- Application – each application is reviewed and scored by multiple staff members.
- Interview – some of the applicants will move on to the interview round.
- Mock resource day – after the interview round, some of those applicants will be invited to a mock resource-day (leadership development day).
We will then select our final 40.
Download the most recent ServiceCorps 2016 Program article.